Use the following instructions to set your calendars up:
- Install and activate FT Calendar on your WordPresspowered web site.
- Navigate to the Calendars menu item in the left-hand sidebar of your admin screen
- Provide your Calendar’s name and select a color for events that will be added to that calendar.The slug and description fields are optional. Save the calendar.
- Select which of your Post Types you want to be able to attach calendar events to when creating / editing content.
- Navigate to the new post screen and scroll down until you find the ‘Calendar Data’ block.
- Select your Start and End dates and times. Select ‘All Day Event’ or ‘Recurring Event’ if applicable.
- Click the + icon to add your new event.
- Fill in your post Title and Content information and save your post. (You must click the green + sign to add your event.)
- Navigate to your Widgets admin and add a couple widgets to your sidebar. You have the following options: ‘Calendar of Events’ displays a mini calendar. ‘List of events’ provides a list of events in your sidebar. Both widgets have multiple options.
- Navigate to another page or post and insert one of the Shortcodes found on the help screen to display your calendar.
That’s it. Enjoy! Here are some more screenshots: